News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Accepting bids for custom module

Started by mistabrianlil, July 10, 2012, 21:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistabrianlil

I am looking for a developer to create a custom module for a Joomla! (v1.5) /  Virtuemart (v1.1.8) project.

Currently, we have a customer that wants a section with a unique interface for dealers to place bulk orders.  Prices will have special discounts based on a percentage, depending on a "dealer tier level."  Currently, the dealers are using an excel book to calculate prices and then email their orders.  The module we're creating needs to be modeled after this excel book.  Unfortunately, I can't post it in this forum, but I'll be more than happy to email it to you if you contact me. 

At this point in time, we will be using COD, so payment processing will not be required with this module. 

In short, the following is a rudimentary project description:

Summary/Scope
Design, develop and implement a module for dealers to submit bulk orders based on special dealer tier pricing. 
Project Start Date
The project design will preferably begin as soon as a developer is chosen.  Development will commence upon design approval by the customer.
Project Duration
The current deadline is September 1st, 2012.
Compensation
a.   We are currently accepting bids for the project.  Once the design is complete and approved by both myself and the customer, we can negotiate a down payment as well as all other payment considerations.
b.   The Project design could potentially change significantly based on customer feedback to the initial design.  This is why I would like to wait until the customer approves the design prior to finalizing the details for compensation.
Design Considerations
We are requiring Photoshop (or similar) images of the GUI to present to the customer for design approval.   We would also like a preliminary list of additions and modifications that will be made to the MySql database as well as a list or flowchart of code pages prior to commencing development.

Please email me if you are interested in bidding on this project.