News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

defauilt page and category list

Started by kobiashi, July 01, 2012, 18:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kobiashi

hi i`m wondering of some one can help me,

i have on my top menu a home button which is the default page next to it i have products page, i have allocated virtuemart category layout to products, but when i click a category on the front page it redirects me to the default page, it still displays the category but i want to stay on the product page for navigation and other reasons,

any ideas?

srajca

i am not sure if understand correctly? can you post some images and maybe a more complete explanation? thanks

kobiashi

hi, i have added some screen shots,

i have added my categories on the products tab which is on the top menu, when i click on products it displays the categories, but when i click on a category it redirects me to the home page and then displays the products on that page, i have a slide show on my home page, so i dont want it reverting back to my home page, also for navigation purposes i want to stay on the products page, any ideas?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

srajca

huh interesting nt really sure what could cause that, maybe you can check on dev & bugs forum. Also just a hint, check if the aliases of categories are set in vm config