News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Accept button on cartpage does not work

Started by marielle van rijn, June 26, 2012, 11:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marielle van rijn

Dear all,

I am quite new with virtuemart and now my "accept button" and "remove" and "change" buttonn are not working on my cart page (see www.dansk-design.nl/webshop2). Did I delete something or is it another problem? Hopefully someone can help me with this...

Thanks a lot! Mariƫlle

John2400

Just wondering ,

To do a test and work backwards -  go to configuration and turn off (untick) - must register and only registered buyers can buy.

Then make postage free -

Put a product in the cart and see if you can confirm then.   This should result in a product that a guest can purchase? then you will know if it is the registering of a client, or the configuation. Or it is Joomla not allowing you to register a user.

marielle van rijn

Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately it is still not working... Somebody told me it could be a java or jQuery conflict. But how can I find out about this?

John2400

try this first -

replace your template with an original  vm template and test

marielle van rijn

Thanks again! It still does not work, but I receive a lot of warnings:

Info: COM_VIRTUEMART_ASSIGN_VM_TO_MENU
Info: COM_VIRTUEMART_ASSIGN_VM_TO_MENU

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public/sites/www.dansk-design.nl/components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_pricelist.php on line 44

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public/sites/www.dansk-design.nl/components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_pricelist.php on line 64

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public/sites/www.dansk-design.nl/components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_pricelist.php on line 106

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public/sites/www.dansk-design.nl/components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default_pricelist.php on line 292

Has this something to do with the same problem?

John2400

John2400

Ok ,

At this point - take an image of your cart and post that with the messages I can see - ( the cart)

* I can see a few post in regards to similar issues : none have exact answers :

use the search button and paste in the part :  Invalid argument supplied for foreach(). 
The developers will see your post.

marielle van rijn

Thanks again!
When I understand you correctly I have to make a new post with the subject:  "Invalid argument supplied for foreach()" and a printscreen of the cart attached in the section "Virtuemart 2 development and bug reports"?