News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Shipmente Methods - prices doesn´t show

Started by superdre, June 07, 2012, 18:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superdre

Hi, i have joomla 2.5.4 y virtuemart 2.0.6. I need to have 3 different shipment methods, one of them is free and the other two had different prices. The problem is the only  way to do this that i found is goint to shipment methods / configuration / shipment cost, so i set a price (with and without $ symbol) and when i go to the front end and test it making a new order.. it shows me the shipment method but doesnt´show me the price.
Any suggestions?
thanks in advanced.
Roxana.

superdre

John2400

superdre,

2.5.4 version y ?  maybe that is a new configuration in joomla or a test update? is that correct.

if not then your configuration of money should not have a symbol infront of the cost. Also I'm wondering if you have the right currency set - as it might be looking for erous and you have $ set.

make your ship ment method free to be $1.00 (do not use the symbol - and do not put anything else in the fields other that the name free1  and then test.

If this does not work reinstall the software over the top. Nothing will be lost -  but always back up your site first?

* when you get to the shipping option - is hat the exact words it says? or does it say something esle? this important.