News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

step : registration,shipment,paiment

Started by TAIWAR, June 06, 2012, 22:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAIWAR

Hello,

I want to configurate all the step on the cart ( and if its possible to have the name of step)
registration account
choose the shipment
choose the paiement
validation

but its not possible with vm2 because before each step i have to press on button command every time and see all detail of the command  ! how to remove this step ?

TAIWAR

Nobody,
In fact I want to make a shop like this website : http://www.virtuemart-datamanager.com/
Where you have too chosse to create a new account or to login, than the different step of order...It is possible with VM2.0.6 ?

Willc

stunami

Howdy,

The store you've referred to has been developed using VM 1.1x - the checkout steps you wish to display on your site are not currently possible using VM 2.0x without custom coding (creating your own checkout views), but are easily possible using VM 1.1x without creating a custom VM 1.1x theme.

Regards,

Stuart

TAIWAR

Thank you, don't you know the name of the view files to change the step ? Otherwise I have to use VM 1.1.x better than VM 2...

Willc

Hello TAIWAR, I found what files change to have Registration page, redirect straight to Choose Shipment Page.

Follow this instructions:
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=103912.0

DONT FORGET to backup the retail files.

Next Step for you is Shipment Page redirect straight to Payment Method form.

Hope that help.

TAIWAR

Thank you so much for this help (this step)! Now just need to find another step shipment to payment !

Willc

Hello TAIWAR!

Wanna suggest you a possible solution.

NOTE that I dont have tested, cause my shop has only one payment method.

DONT FORGET to backup your retail files!

Try change this:
/components/com_virtuemart/controllers/cart.php

for me it's line 531 (but my FTP client double lines)

This line:

$mainframe->redirect(JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart&task=checkout') );

Replace for this one:

$mainframe->redirect(JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart&task=editpayment') );

NOTE: Do not change, if your code in this line is not exactly same as mine. If you have different linecodes, search between lines 230~250 for this function:

public function setshipment() {

So change that piece of code inside of this function.

Hope that help.

TAIWAR

Big Thank you !!!!!!! You are the best ! That help me so much !  :)

Willc