News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Order list not show any record / J1.5.23 + VM 1.9.8c

Started by Minh BlackRed, August 23, 2011, 06:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minh BlackRed

I have 2 orders (could see it in database) but on VM backend > Order list:
administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=orders
There has no records show!
Also, when I try to click to a header column to re-order, (say, OrderID) for example, I got this error:

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource,
boolean given in /phpcenter/virtuemart/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 344

==
1.5.23 + VM 1.9.8c
VM Responsive
shop.littledevil-tuning.com

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Minh BlackRed

VM Responsive
shop.littledevil-tuning.com

jenkinhill

Quote from: ojb on August 24, 2011, 06:11:09 AM
So I'm just wait for 1.9.8d ;)

That was out 2 weeks ago. Look soon for 1.9.8e ......

or grab the latest from svn: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=89991.msg295280#msg295280
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

timoleon

I run virtuemart 2 under joomla 1.7.3
when I test my shop and put and order I get the notification in my customer e-mail with the details of the order and I can click in "check the order status"  it takes me to my order...
when I see in back end in orders the list is empty...  no order there   but when I try "revenue report" I see tha there where sold items....  please help I can see my orders so I can't change them status or even I cant send them to customers...

thank you in advance

Duggie

J2.5.4 VM2.0.6 - login as Super user all is good and can see orders in backend, login as administrator only and cannot see orders.
As just an admin however, one can go to the Statistics TAB on the control panel page of VM and see the latest orders and change their status but they can see a list of orders.  How do we change this?
Dug