News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

What bugs do you know of in stockable variants plugin

Started by OpenGlobal, May 24, 2012, 14:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brigante88

Are you calling me a really big hand to solve this problem, thanks!

but the file default.php you say, where is it?
So I try to see if there is any change in the wrong code.

Thank OpenGlobal

OpenGlobal

/components/com_virtuemart/views/productdetails/tmpl/default.php

But if you're changing views, you should really copy them to your template otherwise an upgrade will overwrite them:

/templates/<YourTemplate>/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php

OpenGlobal

Brigante88

I tried to replace the original file, files ii (even tweak folders) changed ... but the result is always the same: (

I replaced:
/ components / com_virtuemart / views / Productdetails / (the whole folder)
/ public_html / templates / yoo_subway / html / com_virtuemart / Productdetails (the whole folder)

Not that it's a bug in the plugin?

jochem8

Hi OpenGlobal, I really appreciate your work here! Great job. Just wondering: I have my shop almost ready and up until now it works fine. When I replace the default file with your file, will I need to re-enter any products? Sorry for being a newbie.

OpenGlobal

Quote from: Brigante88 on June 15, 2012, 16:51:10 PM
I replaced:
/ components / com_virtuemart / views / Productdetails / (the whole folder)
/ public_html / templates / yoo_subway / html / com_virtuemart / Productdetails (the whole folder)

It will need to be replaced with the original VirtueMart files. The theme that you are using is broken because the div class "productdetails-view" has been removed. If you know how to, you could modify default.php yourself.

Looking at your source code, I think one of the following needs the class put back in:

<div class="yagVmFlyRight">
<div class="yagVmFlyRightInner">
<div class="yagVmFlyTitle">

If you can't do it yourself, you'll need to contact whoever created the theme and ask them to fix it.

Unfortunately, this plugin relies on javascript, and the javascript assumes that a basic set of HTML classes are assigned.

OpenGlobal

OpenGlobal

Quote from: jochem8 on June 15, 2012, 19:35:47 PM
When I replace the default file with your file, will I need to re-enter any products?

No.

I hope :-)

OpenGlobal

aandcmedia

Hey guys not to hijack but is this a common known problem:

I am getting an error with "Notify Me" and stockable variants see images below:

http://i.imgur.com/OifMJ.png

http://i.imgur.com/0BRvl.png

See how it shows notify me on the products that still have units left to sell but does not show the notify me for units that are out of stock. It's like it reversed itself.

OpenGlobal

How strange. Is this with the latest version of the stockable.php from this thread?

If so, can you send me a link to the site and I'll check it out.

OpenGlobal

OpenGlobal

Quote from: OpenGlobal on June 16, 2012, 18:07:53 PM
Is this with the latest version of the stockable.php from this thread?

Can you try upgrading to the latest version of stockable.php please.

OpenGlobal

aandcmedia

ahh that seemed to do the trick! Is this going to be added into the final release?

aandcmedia

Actually one issue remains its new when I click on the product on the backend it is now a blank screen (using both your product.php/stockable.php)...

OpenGlobal

Can you send me any relevant lines from your apache error_log.

OpenGlobal

aandcmedia

Getting this php error:

Notice: Undefined variable: new_fields in /var/www/vhosts/dropva.com/httpdocs/upgrade/plugins/vmcustom/stockable/stockable.php on line 168 Fatal error: Call to undefined method VirtueMartModelProduct::getProductShoppersByStatus() in /var/www/vhosts/dropva.com/httpdocs/upgrade/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/product/view.html.php on line 181

OpenGlobal

Try this version.

OpenGlobal

[attachment cleanup by admin]