News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Cannot save changes to Config or Shop

Started by Dick_K, March 09, 2012, 12:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

data303

Hello I have exact the same problem, unfortunately the trick with the reload of the config file did not work. I am still not able to save the store config. Any ideas?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

synergenstudios

Same issue - I can't save anything in the shop or config. I've tried installing through Firefox 14.0.1 and through Safari 5.0.5 and same issue - won't save any changes I key.

VM 2.0.14
Joomla 2.5.4
PHP 5.3.8

Milbo

local server? other jquery loaded? other components may interfere
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

ElectricSteve

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. Can't make any changes and strangely I am seeing additional empty product pricing being added within the product record each time I try and save. All very disconcerting. I have tried the config trick but it did not work.

My next step is going to be uninstalling/reinstalling a clean Virtuemart and starting again from scratch. I wish I hadn't pressed that update button yesterday - it has thrown me into a world of pain!

ElectricSteve

Just to report that completely removing Virtuemart and then installing a clean version (2.0.16) cleared the problem.