News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Order status page - redirects me why?Help

Started by Master_gray, August 29, 2012, 13:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master_gray

Hi all i really need help with this,

When someone has bought a product in there My account they can see the order status and by clicking the order number they can see the full order details,a day or two ago this still worked now wen i click on the order number i get redirected to My account page how can i fix this?

I have change a peace of code in the vmsite.css(i added in line 126 after background a color like shown below)
I have change the code back but still get the same result.

Non-Edited #ui-tabs ul#tabs li{display:inline-block;cursor:pointer;background:#525252;padding:10px 20px 7px;}
Edited #ui-tabs ul#tabs li{display:inline-block;cursor:pointer;background:#525252;color:#fff;padding:10px 20px 7px;}

any help will be great,
Great day to all.

ivus

Hi Master_gray,

Changing .css shouldn't have killed your site, especially not with the minor change you made ???

Your issues however are a little hard to solve as it's behind a firewall (membership)...

Do you have available either/or:

• User account access details where they have sucessfully made a purchase.
  • Order number & Secret Key
PM me these details if they are of a sensitive nature.

Master_gray

Hi ivus

This is a test Profile so no problem the giving details:

Order number: e63e03
Secret Key: p_b72a2

And the account is the normal Gold level one,just say if you need more info.

If you like i can PM you with a link and details to log-in with and see first hand what happens?

Have a great day.

ivus

Hi Master_gray,

Yes you're right... if I click on your link "My Orders" from the "MY ACCOUNT" drop down list (I assume this is where you're having issues?) it does indeed take me to the User Account Management page. Seems rather odd. HOWEVER... I tested to see if it was a routing issue by going to the page directly and bypassing your SEF URL and it works fine. To test this for yourself append your URL with the following:

http://www.domain.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=orders&layout=list

Now you can see that the page works as expected... which then led me to believe that you've set up the menu link incorrectly perhaps.

I wrote a response about this issue here : http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=96760.msg357754#msg357754

Give that a go.

If your issue is within the "MY ACCOUNT" page after the user logs in, I'll need login credentials to be able to have a look.

I hope this fixes your problem ;D

Master_gray

HI ivus the problem is inside My accounts,

once you have made a order(i have done that for you)you go to my accounts then on My order (i change the buttons name to My orders) and wen you click on order number is should let you in to the orders details page but it is the one that redirects me.
This problem is on all accounts i have,

i'll PM you with log in details.
But thanks.

Regards.