News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Updated.. now no prices show in checkout..

Started by elleclouds, April 19, 2012, 05:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arthur_king88

any one fix this?? i got the same problem

jenkinhill

Quote from: arthur_king88 on July 19, 2012, 11:36:04 AM
i got the same problem

Which of the problems described in this thread? Most price display were related to using outdated template overrides which were not updated to work with later/current versions.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

arthur_king88

Thank You for your response. im using the Joomla 1,7 and update from 2.04 to 2.08e. There is part of change that i dont really undestand such as..
Old:

<span class="comment"></span>

replaced by:

<span class="comment"></span>

Whats the different anyway?

CarlosC

Hallo together,

I have updated yesterday from 2.0.8c to 2.0.8e. My Joomla is 2.5.6. The way-> uninstall 2.0.8c. New install 2.0.8e with the zip and the joomlainstaller.
Now the problem, the cart module und the module virtuemart product shows the wrong prices. There are no html overrides in the template.
Is there a list with the files, changed from 2.0.8c to e?

Thanks Carlos

daddyke

My problem is very same: prices dont show in cart.

Joomla 2.5.4 + VM 2.0.4 was the basic versions.
I've updated to VM 2.0.8e. The same problem. No prices.

I have no template overrides, basically I want to use rt-quasar template, but none of the default joomla templates can't show the prices.

I've done nothing specially, template-dependent deep code hack or whatever. I just want to get a (somehow) functionally webshop.

The previous 4 pages was useless.

Help please.