News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Updated.. now no prices show in checkout..

Started by elleclouds, April 19, 2012, 05:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sremac

Yes, it is new version, 2.06, i check every file in tmpl, it is everything the same.  :(

Harry80

Same problem here!!! VirtueMart 2.0.6 on Joomla! 1.5.26.

I use a custom template but I don't have virtuemart override in the html folder. Switching on a default template have the same problem. I don't know what to do to solve the problem, It seems is a DB related problem, some old function recorded. It seems that the virtuemart tpls are updated correctly to 2.0.6.

tha1977

My problem started when i updated from 2.0.2 to 2.0.4 and remains after updating to 2.0.6 (Joomla 2.5.4). I follow all jenkinhill's instructions but with no success. I believe that this is a major virtuemart issue, even if it's not stated by many users in the forum.

sremac

it is major problem! I suggest everyone to NOT update VM on 2.06! >:( >:( >:(

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

tha1977

I read the solution mentioned in the thread you stated above.
Then i went to component path: "configuration / pricing / show following prices". I noticed that no changes were made to my selected options since virtuemart 2.0.2 (when product prices were shown in shopping cact). I be more specific, i attach 2 images with my options and the result. If there is a specific option i must select to have the prices back, please tell me.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Harry80

Quote from: jenkinhill on April 23, 2012, 23:36:49 PM
This solution was posted in another thread: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=101335.msg337410#msg337410
For me the solution is quite OK, in fact prices appears but not for the first product addeded to the cart, OK for the second, for the third and so on, AND np price appear for the "Product prices result" line, why? Any solution?

sremac

@jenkinhill problem solved. But when first product add to cart, there is no price in module cart. When I click refresh, he appears

Harry80

Quote from: sremac on April 24, 2012, 09:07:00 AM
@jenkinhill problem solved. But when first product add to cart, there is no price in module cart. When I click refresh, he appears
Yes, me too!

jenkinhill

That is a different issue - with the AJAX cart updater. Make sure that scripts are turned on in "Activate Css Styles & Javascripts" in VM Config/Templates and "Display modal popup upon 'Add to cart' " is turned on in VM Config/Checkout
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

sremac

In my settings are everything OK. But error is still there

Harry80

jenkinhill, for me the solution of the price is quite OK, in fact prices appears in checkout, but not for the first product addeded to the cart (always checkout), OK for the second, for the third and so on, AND no price appear for the "Product prices result" line (always checkout), why? Any solution?

Snake 60

Quote from: tha1977 on April 24, 2012, 00:04:49 AM
I read the solution mentioned in the thread you stated above.
Then i went to component path: "configuration / pricing / show following prices". I noticed that no changes were made to my selected options since virtuemart 2.0.2 (when product prices were shown in shopping cact). I be more specific, i attach 2 images with my options and the result. If there is a specific option i must select to have the prices back, please tell me.
See picture in attach...
Or just open file: your_site\components\com_virtuemart\views\cart\tmpl\default_pricelist.php find code
<?php
//  vmdebug('$this->cart->pricesUnformatted[$pkey]',$this->cart->pricesUnformatted[$pkey]['priceBeforeTax']);
echo $this->currencyDisplay->createPriceDiv('basePrice',''$this->cart->pricesUnformatted[$pkey],false);
//  echo $prow->salesPrice ;
?>
and replace basePrice by priceWithoutTax

tha1977

Thank you so much Snake 60 for the solution. I enabled Baseprice in Configuration / Pricing and now all prices appear in shopping cart.  :)

Harry80

I still have problems. No prices in the first product in checkout.