News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Unable To Get Any Frontend Modules To Display

Started by DavidAllenNeron, April 17, 2012, 07:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidAllenNeron

I'm unable to get ANY Frontend modules to display for some strange reason that I'm unable to determine.

I'm not sure what I did,
but I was able to get it to show one of my categories on the sidebar, when I clicked it...

it directed me to a page that had a warning at the top that said Info: COM_VIRTUEMART_ASSIGN_VM_TO_MENU
I can't find any information about what that means.....

ALTHOUGH

Since then, I deleted the module and when I tried to create a new Virtuemart Category module, or VirtueMart Products module it won't even display the TITLE for the module.
I have selected my sidebar position which other modules display perfectly in.

I just purchased the Virtuemart 2 | product download extension ... and that seems to be working fine, ... but I cannot get any modules to display.

In other words.... for some reason I cannot get virtuemart to display anything on the frontend.

DavidAllenNeron

UPDATE

It seems I might have found the solution to my problem because I was able to go all the way from adding to cart.... to using paypal sandbox to purchase one of my digital products.

THE SOLUTION:

I went into my template settings

Joomla > Extensions > Template Manager > (Select Your Theme & Edit) > Turn OFF Any Javascript stuff, Jquery, JS ... etc..

and make sure you turn off:
Components > VirtueMart > Configuration > Shop > and UNCHECK Use external google jquery library

then go into:
Components > VirtueMart > Configuration > Templates > and ENABLE everything in Activate Css Styles & Javascripts

and then it should all work.