News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

problem check out

Started by smpconseil, April 13, 2012, 00:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smpconseil

Hi, following your advice I upgrade my version of virtuemat with version 2.04 and I encounter the following problem on page check out:
Warning: require (__DIR__ / invoice_items.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in on line 22

Fatal error: require () [function.require]: Failed opening required '__DIR__ / invoice_items.php' (include_path = '. :/ Usr/share/php5') in on line 22

And ... no confirmation email client and administrator.
I read a post on the need PHP53 but when I pass my server in this version nothing works.
Help ......!!!!!!!
Finally version 1.19 this was not so bad ..

John2400

smpconseil

Hello thank you for your quick response, I did replace the code.
my error messages have disappeared
Code: [Select]

$oldlayout=$this->getLayout();
$this->setLayout('invoice');
echo $this->loadTemplate('items');
$this->setLayout($oldlayout);

But still not sending mail to the customer and the administrator
yet it is noted
info: Message sent to the correct address with mail client
I'm php 5.2.13
Thank you for your help

John2400

Hi,

smpconseil , Look after I fixed my issue I simply wrote to my "domain provider" and emplained
That The old php was causing me issues - they they responded - 15 minites later
and they are now in the process of updating and moving my whole domain to a new server -

* I think asking for an upgrade - might be easier with some ongoing issues you may continue to find
as VM continues to grows.  To give you an idea - I had different sites with the same provider - some worked well
others just would not conform or work as I wanted. It was simpy the apache and php versions.

smpconseil

Hi John
Thank you for your help
In fact the change of code works perfectly and work emails.
Just on the server of my client function was not enabled ... basic error on my part.
Thanks
Thank you to Alatak his help to the bug fix