2.0.4 Stable - changing order status - error

Started by John2400, April 10, 2012, 01:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John2400

Hi team,

In 2.0.4 stable - In the backend when I change the order status to anything - then "update order" it jumps to a page like a URL page - "and no emails go out.

ZX81

Joomla 2.5.4/VM 2.0.4 Stable

Hi, I don't get any emails when I complete successful payment but no errors are displayed. Then when I try to change the status I get different errors depending on the status.

Changing the order status to Pending,Cancelled, Refunded or Shipped gives a similar error to this: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=101087.0

Changing the order status to Confirmed gives this url error:

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image: http://localhost/my_website/images/stories/virtuemart/payment/horizontal_solution_PP.gif

I checked the directory and found that image file exists (it's the paypal logo and gets displayed ok on the checkout page and order confirmation page).

Do order confirmations emails work for you at all in 2.0.4?

ZX

maxispin

Quote from: John2400 on April 10, 2012, 01:08:07 AM
Hi team,

In 2.0.4 stable - In the backend when I change the order status to anything - then "update order" it jumps to a page like a URL page - "and no emails go out.

The same for me too.

- No email sent
- Opens status page of an order
VM 3.0.17.6 | VM 2.0.24c | VM 1.1.9

ZX81

Joomla! 2.5.4/VM 2.0.4/PHP 5.2.9

Hi

I did the fix as suggested in the other thread. That works fine when I change the status to anything other than 'Confirmed'. When I change the status to 'Confirmed' I'm still getting this error:

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image: http://localhost/my_website/images/stories/virtuemart/payment/horizontal_solution_PP.gif

I removed the logo from the paypal payment method and deleted the file from the images/stories folder. When I now change the status to confirmed, VM issues an info message saying that a message has been sent but I also get this error:

vmError: Vendor image given image is not complete images/stories/virtuemart/vendor/.

I've tried reloading the image but then the TCPDF error comes back. The logo is displayed ok on the order confirmation page so I don't understand what the problem is here. Any ideas what is causing this and what can I do to fix?

ZX

The InfRiNgeR Of CalmNeSs

I know it's been more than a year ago, but the error is still not fixed.

Quote from: ZX81 on April 13, 2012, 00:45:07 AM

vmError: Vendor image given image is not complete images/stories/virtuemart/vendor/.

I've tried reloading the image but then the TCPDF error comes back. The logo is displayed ok on the order confirmation page so I don't understand what the problem is here. Any ideas what is causing this and what can I do to fix?

ZX

TCPDF error occurs because that extension of the image is png, but not jpg.

Error in /www/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/mediahandler.php file in property of VmMediaHandler Object - $image->file_url_thumb, it's empty, but must  contain path to image (e.g. "images/stories/virtuemart/vendor/resized/noimage.jpg"). Then the error will be fixed!

Sorry for my bad English.