News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Order problem in rev 5833

Started by patrik60, April 09, 2012, 11:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patrik60

After completing an order items remain in the cart and can be ordered again and again by pressing the order confirm button and get always new order numbers.
Was it your intetion to change the confirm page (just this form, no layout)?  See attached pic.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

patrik60

patrik60

The problem is that the whole mail_html_pricelist.php is uncommented. Maybe this is your intention to make some fixes.

patrik60

teobgeno

I do not know if my issue has something to do with that.  I am working on  joomla 1.5.26 Vm 2.0.4

After complete an order at frontend i get a fatal error from php that cannot include invoice_items.php from components/com_virtuemart/views/invoice/tmpl/whole mail_html_pricelist.php

the file contains

require(__DIR__.'invoice_items.php');

Because my php version on xampp i develop is not supporting the __DIR__   i modify the require(__DIR__.'invoice_items.php');    to

require('invoice_items.php');

the invoice_items.php is in the same folder so it is ok.You can use dirname(__FILE__) command as well . Maybe your issue is the same but you have turn error reporting off so you have not see any output.

patrik60

QuoteBecause my php version on xampp i develop is not supporting the __DIR__   i modify the require(__DIR__.'invoice_items.php');    to

require('invoice_items.php');

Thank you. php 5.3 is required.

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member