News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Download able product

Started by inculturemedia, April 03, 2012, 09:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inculturemedia

hi, i just installed vm 2.0.2. on joomla 2.5 and please let me know if understood right in your new features:
Media handles downloadables files (free download) and also files for sales - does it mean, that i can sell downloadable products (.zip files with mp3)
how to do it? i was using vm 1.9 previously and there was path (url) for file to download, now i'm not sure how to do it.
if you could write me step-by-step, i will be very thankful

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

inculturemedia

it was so easy to make it downloadable in 1.9 version... i think i will change component for hikashop or something... i couldn't also find syntax to place add to basket + price into article (like previous vmproductsnapshot...). anyway, thank you for your answer

inculturemedia

it is paid extension... damn, virtuemart is going down...

Shibumi

This is crazy, why should you have to pay for an extension that should be a core part of VirtueMart is beyond me, especially when it was a part of earlier versions of VirtueMart - You guys are just creating a money grab for something that is supposed to be "open source"
Jeff
=================================================
Scionergy.com - www.Scionergy.com
Scion Owners Club of Ottawa - www.ScionOwnersClubOttawa.ca
Capital Door Service - www.CapitalDoorService.com - VM2.0.20b, Joomla 2.5.11 PHP5.2.11 powered site