News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Known Conflicts VM2

Started by rulesy, April 03, 2012, 00:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rulesy

I've worked with VM before but not with V2... I'm experiencing problems! The installation seemed to go OK but the virtuemart application component will not 'save' anything at all once I enter it. The mouse pointer changes from an arrow to a finger when I hover over 'Save and Close' but when I double click nothing happens. I can't save configurations or anything at all, it might be a setting I've overlooked but I'm not sure, it could be a conflict with something else. Joomla itself is working fine, I am only having issues with VM. Does anyone have any suggestions or has anyone come across this before...

Thanks

rulesy

I've uninstalled and re-installed VM twice and still have the same problem, it will not save anything. FYI... I have the latest version installed and the following component configuration:
J4age
Sh404
K2
Akeeba Backup
Contact Enhanced
JCE
This seems to be quite a clean configuration but if anyone is aware of any known conflicts with any of these components/modules it would be appreciated. Or if there's something I might have missed during the set up?

rulesy

After half a day of fighting... it was a DAMN BROWSER ISSUE with firefox :(

jenkinhill

One other, do not use sh404 unless you need to after the site is finished & tested OK. With Joomla 2.5 the native SEF is pretty good.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum