News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Don't get the shoppers' group... help

Started by zaza1964, April 03, 2012, 06:19:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaza1964

I am new to virtue mart and definitly need help here.

My site in Joomla 1.5 using the latest virtuemart: http://gauvinassociation.com/maryse/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=1&Itemid=106&lang=fr

I've set up 2 products to try.

I would like to have only one type of shoppers group, which could be shown to BOTH registered/logged in users as well as anonymous/non-logged in users.
Unless I clone all products (having 2 products of each), the front end products only appear to logged in users OR not logged in users, depending on the setting I gave it.

It seems that I cannot achieve showing it to both type of users unless I clone each product (2 times the same product, once with the product information/shoppers groupe as "anonymous" for "non logged in users", the other with my "other shoppers group" for the logged in users.

This seems a bit crazy ?!?

HELP please :-)

John2400

Hi try this <

for one group don't put anything in the group - they will just be normal buyers. ( everybody sees this)

Then yes clone a product and then use a shopper group and give them a different price if you wish.

When you special group logs in - they will see their own.

Or just create a tax for a special group ( add it to your single product)- when they log in they will see their special reduced tax.