News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

media synchronization is not working

Started by fch22, March 25, 2012, 12:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fch22

hello all
I'm new on virtuemart (but experience in joomla)
I have installed in local host VM2.0.2 on top of joomla 1.7.5
I'm running it in French , so will try to translate the name of the field/page

I have created a product and tried to add an image,
using "search image " at the top, clicking on space return no image
found the virtuemart media center , empty , and tried the synchronize media command , then I got following error:

Found prior migration process, resume migration maxScriptTime 47 maxMemoryLimit 117
        0 des médias synchronisés pour product dans images/stories/virtuemart/product/ répertoire
        0 des médias synchronisés pour category dans images/stories/virtuemart/category/ répertoire
        0 des médias synchronisés pour manufacturer dans images/stories/virtuemart/manufacturer/ répertoire
        0 des médias synchronisés pour vendor dans images/stories/virtuemart/vendor/ répertoire
        0 fichiers synchronisés => 0 files synchronized

vmError: Couldnt resolve mime images\stories\virtuemart\product\1ff5f2527907ca86103288e1b7cc3446.jpg
vmError: Couldnt resolve mime images\stories\virtuemart\product\480655b410d98a5cc3bef3927e786866.jpg

I have checked that I have jpg files in
C:\xampplite\htdocs\prudence1\images\stories\virtuemart\product\
but C:\xampplite\htdocs\prudence1\images\stories\virtuemart\product\resized\ is empty

sure I missed something, and any help will be appreciate

thanks

CyComodo

fch22

All

I found a solution : the folder images/stories/virtuemart/typeless and typeless/resized was missing
once done ,  then I'm able to upload an image in the media center, and then add it into the product.
But the execution of "media synchronization" is still failing  :-[
help are welcome

AngelinaC

Ditto, I find images saved to site but no association within the tables, or addition to media file count, no display of new images.  Doesn't affect first image uploaded inside product details interface, only media upload  interface.

Going through documentation, not finding anything on why after uploading (or before?) is there a button the sync?   Looking s'more....
joomla 2.5.4 / VM 2.0.2

Milbo

Sorry no clue. Strange thing. Are your urls correct in the config? be aware they need a slash at the end (yes should be changed, but atm it is that way)
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

moonraker3

Hi. I have the same issue.  Configuration is 100% good.
See the information from vm debuging:

vmdebug self::$_jpConfig->lang pl_pl
vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.00351905822754
vmdebug put in plugin, use internal plugin table instead
vmdebug Check returned false TableMedias
vmdebug self::$_jpConfig->lang pl_pl
vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.00462985038757

huegel-huepfer

I have a similar problem with media sync...

I uploaded several images via FTP into the correct folders but always get following error message when trying to sync:

"Found prior migration process, resume migration maxScriptTime -1 maxMemoryLimit 114"

Is there any way to delete this prior migration process or is there another solution?
Joomla 2.5.6

VM 2.0.8e

jmusick

Same exact problem here. Any solution yet?

indiadamjones

;D Happening to me too!  Was working fine.  I uploaded the photos, and tried to synchronize, and I am getting:

Found prior migration process, resume migration maxScriptTime 23 maxMemoryLimit 114
Synchronized 0 media for product in directory images/med/
The synchronisation is not finished, please execute again

Any word on this would be very much appreciated!

Adam Newdow
megabotix dot com
website design Joomla and Wordpress
Thanks!

bdragon254

Had the same issue. I realized I had disabled "Dynamic Thumbnail Resizing" and changed the dimensions to blank. I dont know why this would cause the issue but I changed it back the way it was and presto! Synchronizing works once again and images are showing just fine.

Milbo

Quote from: huegel-huepfer on July 19, 2012, 21:36:22 PM
"Found prior migration process, resume migration maxScriptTime -1 maxMemoryLimit 114"

Is there any way to delete this prior migration process or is there another solution?

Your script time is too short. Please set into the form 60 or so. If it is still -1, your hosting does not allow changing of the script time within php. You can delete the progress, if you delete the entry in the "#__virtuemart_migration_oldtonew_ids". But there are no entries for the medias. So it is work without deletion.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member