News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Base Price will not show

Started by ralfeez, March 22, 2012, 21:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ralfeez

I know that there must be a simple explanation, but I can't figure it out. Most prices will show when they are properly checked in Configuration. Some of them do not for any group or under any configuration that I have found yet. The missing prices are Baseprice, Baseprice modificator, New baseprice modificated by choosen product variant, and Discounted Price without tax. I can't get them to show no matter what. Please any help is appreciated.
thank you,
Ralph

liv

Same problem here after I upgraded fromc om_virtuemart.2.0.3.E to com_virtuemart.2.0.3.G
I have Joomla 2.53. I would like to show only one sales price (Which I could in version E). Now I can either show no prices or two prices (final salesprice and salesprice with discount).

ralfeez

I am using J2.5.3 and VM2.0.2 without any success. If someone has a suggestion, I would appreciate your input.
Thank you,
Ralph

corymp

and if you check "Final Sales Price", "Sales price with discount" is shown...... need to change

For me, theres no taxes, so final sales price and sales price with discount is essentially the same price. I need to be able to show one or the other....

Also, price is not showwing in cart under "Price:"
VM 2.0.4 Stable
J2.5.4

ralfeez

Quote from: corymp on March 23, 2012, 02:33:26 AM
and if you check "Final Sales Price", "Sales price with discount" is shown...... need to change

I am sorry, but I do not understand what you are saying. Please give me more information.

corymp

sales price and sales price with discount is always shown, even if only final sales price is checked.

I would just like sales price to be shown...
VM 2.0.4 Stable
J2.5.4

jakobe

same problem here

double prices, I can either show no prices or

Salesprice with discount:
Sales price:

I can get get just one price to show by checking "base price" and "sale price wihtout tax".....but then it doesnt show any prices in the checkout cart.

Milbo

Quote from: corymp on March 23, 2012, 13:57:39 PM
sales price and sales price with discount is always shown, even if only final sales price is checked.

I would just like sales price to be shown...

This is strange yes, are you sure that you do not price overrides per shoppergroup? Remove all this overrides and work first only with the main configuration.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

jakobe

doesnt have any impact on the output....still the same effect. double pricing still shows.

Salesprice with discount:
Sales price:

ralfeez

No this is definitely still an issue. I actually had to hack the core code to be able to use the new version of Virtuemart. It is unusable for me without hacking.
Thank you,
Ralph

jakobe

unusable here as well.

was supposed to go live on friday but it doesnt look like thats gonna happen.

dont understand how you can have a "stable" release of a shopping cart when you cant even display prices properly.

been fighting wiht VM2 for 3 weeks, you'd think Id learn my lesson by now.

PRO

Quote from: liv on March 23, 2012, 00:25:47 AM
Same problem here after I upgraded fromc om_virtuemart.2.0.3.E to com_virtuemart.2.0.3.G
I have Joomla 2.53. I would like to show only one sales price (Which I could in version E). Now I can either show no prices or two prices (final salesprice and salesprice with discount).

This is all I use, it is the final sales price with discount, and no tax added

<?php echo $this->currency->createPriceDiv('priceWithoutTax', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_WITHOUT_TAX', $this->product->prices); ?>

PRO

what is the difference?

Final sales price is after discount.

PRO

Also, price is not showwing in cart under "Price:"

That column is "baseprice"

Its best to enable all prices in vmart config.

Then,

change your actual product details, & category template to show what you want.

ALSO guys,

In your admin go to the live update. DO NOT UPDATE though.
There is text you can read about things that changed in the latest release.

ralfeez

Banquet,
I am sorry, but can you be a little more clear with your answers. I am just not following you.
thank you,
Ralph