News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Upload a picture with an order

Started by groentjie, March 06, 2012, 10:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

groentjie

For a customer I need a upload functionality, so when I order product x I can upload an image so it is personalized.
Is there a plugin for that?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

David Kan

Want to attach Photos or upload Files into Virtuemart order, then you just need to install this plugin without the need to do any hacks to your core Virtuemart files.

Font End:

-   Shopper can upload and bind files into their order at CHECK OUT step and the files is sent to admin/ owner of Virtuemart
-   Upload multiple files at the same time with Ajax effect, no need to refresh the order pages
-   Shopper can CANCEL the upload process any time, especially when there is problem during upload ( ex: file too heavy)
-   Shopper can chose to DELETE any files or delete All files uploaded at 1 clicks
-   Images files will be automatically thumbnail created
-   All the Virtuemart payment and check out process is still the same, no changes except
-   Shopper can add Comment into standard Virtuemart order comment

Back End:

-   Store Owner can download the files from each order management
-   Can configure the number of files to be uploaded
-   Can configure the maximize files size to be uploaded
-   Can chose which file extensions to be uploaded

The plugin is commercial and is compatible with Virtuemart 2.x.x and Joomla 2.x.x. You do not have to do any HACKS to Virtuemart Core files to use this plugin. Just install like normal Joomla plugins

http://cmsmart.net/virtuemart-extensions-club/netbase-vm-order-upload-plugin-detail

If you want to customize the plugin to fit your style, please send email to huy@netbase.vn

Thanks you