News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Hello Everybody

Started by tezza, August 18, 2006, 02:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tezza

Hi Everyone,

I just thought I'd introduce myself. I've just started using VirtueMart and oh man, it'd good! I'm totally blown away by the amount of effort that has obviously gone into developing this product. It's funny, I don't feel like I'm a n00b tho, since VM is so easy to learn to use - a testement to the success of it's design.

My adoption of VM is part of a new business venture by me to find businesses who need an online presence. This should mean that I will become a long-term user of VM. As such, I hope that I can contribute in some small way to the project.

Cheers.

Switch

Hey, I signed up to the forums today, after installing VM a week or two ago. Currently self teaching myself the basics and coming close to getting my site live.

VM is great!

My site has been a project of mine for a few months now, with other work being done on this, and other projects. However, with most of the prepatory work done for the business, I am ready to get my store up and running, and what better store than VM. I came to VM after having good experiences with Joomla (helping a friend run their site). I too hope to become a long term user, and whilst I tend to stay on the design side of things, I will try to help out wherever I can.
If you show you have tried to solve your problem and explain the steps you took people will be more willing to help :)
USE THE SEARCH!