News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Administrator Broken - Edit Product Blank page

Started by me_mario, January 16, 2014, 15:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

me_mario

Hello to everybody. First I want to thank the community of virtuemart for their great work.
Now I have some strange problem. I'm using Joomla! 2.5.14 and Virtuemart 2.0.24
When I try to Add or View/Edit some product it shows me blank white page with some menus from the left. When I firebug it, I can see that the <head> is empty. And a lot of the HTML is not loaded. It shows only the short description <textarea> (I attached screenshot).
When I click on "Shop" from the left menu, it doesn't load anything.It is just a white blank page with empty <head> and <body>

Now I tried the very same installation on another hosting and there are NO problems. There are no problems on local host either.

The strange thing is that the website was uploaded some weeks ago and there was no problem with the Admin Product Edit/View, but only with the view "Shop".

Please give some advices. What can I do?

Thank you,
Best regards!

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

What other extensions are installed? eg  JoomSEF, Simple Gallery Pro or other third party plugins?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

me_mario

I attach a screenshot of my plugins and components.
I know that normally something like that could cause problems, but it's very strange that the system has problems only on this particular hosting. And some of the problems are new (View/Edit Product).
I've tried to disable "System - jbetolo" and "System - EasyCalcCheck PLUS - ECC+" plugins but it didn't help. Also tried with blank .htaccess - no result.

Thank you for your attention. I really need it because right now I can't make modifications of the products and the website is live and running.

Best regards!

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

Try disabling Jbetolo  - that's the oly one that I can see that could cause js issues.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

roksi

Hi,
i have exact the same problem.
Did someone find solution?
Thanks