News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Error in opening uploaded product

Started by proma, December 27, 2013, 11:50:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

proma

hi please help me
our latest product which we have uploaded it recently has this error when the user or admin is willing to open it
"internal server error
the server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request....
more information about this error may be available in the server error log.
additionally,a 404 Not Found error was encountered trying to use an Error document to handle the request."
please help us to delete or fix this product which is our latest uploaded product.
my vm version is "2.0.26"
tnx
*******happy  christmas ****

jenkinhill

So what is the error report in the server error log?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

proma

tnx my friend

When I enter a new product, this error occurs when I click on the Cancel

And when the media manager and image Mirror the error they appear

jenkinhill

Not that one, the error as logged on the server. The error log should be accessible via ftp or through control panel, depending on the host setup.

I think it is most likely a url or .htaccess issue but the log record should help.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

proma

Files. Htaccess test and I had no problem

I called and they said the ticket server because it is using too much RAM.

Do not be last products imported through cpanel removed?

I'd remove the latest products, maybe the problem was solved.

Just like the last two episodes of this error for me and another media management and video production.

Maybe a picture or something uploaded load get a final product that you want and eventually got involved lots of RAM would allow

proma

Backed up and restored 10 days before my problem was solved.

Thanks for the tips

proma

Hi

This error has been problematic for me again.

Is it possible module that was causing the error?

John2400

Just wondering as you have had lots of people looking.

Are your images simply too big? are they beautiful photos tha the server just cannot load?

Try changing the size or the images , then the extension  and put them up through FTP and then maybe just through Joomla.

Lots of options in regards to servers timing out. Some times servers only like 2M as an upload.

Just a maybe.

proma

Quote from: John2400 on January 14, 2014, 09:07:47 AM
Just wondering as you have had lots of people looking.

Are your images simply too big? are they beautiful photos tha the server just cannot load?

Try changing the size or the images , then the extension  and put them up through FTP and then maybe just through Joomla.

Lots of options in regards to servers timing out. Some times servers only like 2M as an upload.

Just a maybe.
we'v done all you said but it didn't solved and after we repaired the database its been a while that the problem is solved but we haven't understood the main problem yet