News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Klarna is breaking my joomla site.

Started by deXtrous, November 06, 2013, 09:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deXtrous

The Virtuemart plugin 'Klarna' is breaking my joomla site. With it enabled my site will not load.

I get these error messages:

require() [function.require]: Unable to access /home/airterra/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/klarna/klarna/api/klarna.php in /home/airterra/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/klarna/klarna.php on line 28

Warning: require(/home/airterra/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/klarna/klarna/api/klarna.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/airterra/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/klarna/klarna.php on line 28

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/airterra/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/klarna/klarna/api/klarna.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/airterra/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/klarna/klarna.php on line 28:"

Anyone know if Klarna is important to Virtuemart and whether or not I can just disable it without worry?

jenkinhill

If you don't use Klarna payment then simply disable the plugin.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

techwarehouse