News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Prices don't work

Started by Natalia Karwacka, November 05, 2013, 01:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalia Karwacka

Hello :-)

VM 2.0.24, Joomla 2.5.14

I don't undestrand an idea of prices - there is somthing wrong.
- base price isn't seen at all - it means there isn't difference if it base price is on or off
- Discounted Price without tax isn't seen at all - there isn't difference if it base price is on or off
-Baseprice with Tax, but without discounts -  there isn't difference if it base price is on or off
- Final salesprice shows base price and sale price - there is not diference, the same place, the same description (see yellow bag - the price is sale price as the same as rest of prises which are base prices - http://bagsandpepper.com/joomla25/torebki) - if I turn off salesprice prices all prices will be gone
- Salesprice with discount, but without override -  isn't seen,  there isn't difference if it base price in on or off
- Discount amount - it is seen

WORK only:
Final salesprice or Salesprice without tax - show price - base and discount - like it would be the same price
Discount amount

What do I do wrongly?

I want to have: base prise and discount prise at the sametime, but I can't get it and I don't know why.

Thank you for help - I don't know where look for answers.

[attachment cleanup by admin]