News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Shop white screen

Started by Rule Breaker, September 21, 2013, 15:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rule Breaker

Dear Support Team

are now the problem I have is that my shop is no longer accessible. I wanted to move a category to a category as a subcategory. Now that I have stored in the admin panel was the page in the frontend and backend unreachable 2 categories are gone.

then when I disabled all modules store the site was accessible again. I tried to fix the problem with an update. But without success. The shop will remain white.

Here are a few screenshots after the update: *open1* | *open2*

Can you help me?

I'm using:
Joomla 2.5.14
Virtuemart 2.0.22c

the side
www.flying-pistons.com

the Shop
http://www.flying-pistons.com/misc/shop

jenkinhill

Sounds like a template issue. In configuration/templates check that Select the default template for your Shop is set to Use Joomla default, (and the same for Category template).
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

david64

Ok thanks that wasn't it, I did have the default templates set. It was another newbie mistake like not pushing the publish button. I think I am more used to the Joomla side where the default is published for an article.
I am using Vituemart version 2.0.24a  , Joomla Version: Joomla! 2.5.16 and PHP Version 5.3.26