News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Priority Mail not showing on alatak USPS plugin

Started by submissionfc, July 29, 2013, 07:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

submissionfc

I have updated my USPS plugin with alatak But I am facing some issues.

I use joomla 2.5 and VM 2

For domestic, There is no option to choose "Priority Mail" & "First Class Mail" - Both of which I use on a daily basis to ship out products to my customers. And now my website is without this.

I need help from someone to help me add these 2 shipping options as an option on my website for customers.

submissionfc

Valerie from Alatak told me to msg her on skype but when she logs in on skype I msg her she just signs off. This has happened multiple times so I need someone to help me here.

alatak

Hello
QuoteValerie from Alatak told me to msg her on skype but when she logs in on skype I msg her she just signs off.
What ?   >:(

There was USPS API changes last nigth. The USPS test webs wsite was not working properly, and the documentation providing the changes had some mistakes.
As soon as i got the message, i made a new update.
At the moment the latest update is plgvm_alatak_usps_vm2.0.8_1.28.zip

Zeonis

Hello,

QuoteAt the moment the latest update is plgvm_alatak_usps_vm2.0.8_1.28.zip

I can only download plgvm_alatak_usps_vm2.0.8_1.27.zip from my orders page. And All I use is priority mail and express mail which don't show up anymore.

Any estimate as to when the download link will be updated?

Thanks!

alatak

Zeonis

klattr1

I also noticed some issues. Looks like "Express Mail International" is one of the options available in the config. However whenever it's selected, it won't show up as an option during checkout. Does it seem that "Priority Express Mail International" has replaced it? Last issue I noticed was that when you choose the shipping option and hit save, it doesn't show up or add the shipping price on the Cart page. Only way I can get it to show up is if I have "Enable Automatic Selected Shipment?" enabled in the checkout config. And then with that enabled, it outputs "Info: USPS price updated" in the debug position.

Zeonis

I have also noticed that only Priority Mail Express 1-Day will show up in my cart but not the regular Priority Mail 2-Day.....

This is for domestic shipping I have not tested international yet.

alatak

Hello

I have done some testing also.
I notice the following
I have done some test
SHOP ZIP: 93510
CLIENT ZIP 77511
the answer from USPS is
USPS Standard Post ($30.47)
USPS Priority Mail 2-Day ($55.25)

SHOP ZIP: 93510
CLIENT ZIP 93510
USPS Standard Post ($17.58)
USPS Priority Mail Express 1-Day ($58.30)

It looks like the Services returned depend on the ZIP TO.

rainman2000

We're working on development site and using the USPS plugin v 1.32 for Virtuemart 2. The debug info at top says "USPS Price Updated" about 8 times. However debug reporting is turned off. Please advise.

Thankss!

Maxim Pishnyak

You can support Community by voting for Project on the JED
https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/virtuemart/#reviews
Join us at
https://twitter.com/virtuemart

rainman2000

Thanks Maxim,

I had figured out it was the info that shows to administrators only.