News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM 2.0.22 and sofortüberweisung

Started by rmueller, September 16, 2013, 23:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmueller

Hello,

I'm currently testing sofort-integration and after payment confirmation at sofort page, I sometimes get (after successful redirect to VM) this within the informational message: "VMPAYMENT_SOFORT_AMOUNT_INCORRECT0"
The transaction id, the order number and the amount are correctly written after this. So everything seems successful, except this message.
What I saw in the database: For every transaction 2 rows are created: one with payment_currency=47 and real value in payment_order_total, the other one with payment_currency=0 and payment_order_total=0. But the error message does not appear on every transaction.

Can someone pls explain what's going wrong here?
Thanks,
Robert

alatak

Hello

ok,

Please add this key in the language file /administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_vmpayment_sofort.ini
VMPAYMENT_SOFORT_AMOUNT_INCORRECT="Amount incorrect: order total amount= %1$s, totalInPaymentCurrency= %2$s, totalInPaymentCurrency= %2$s, currency_code_3=%3$s"

And in the file plugins/vmpayment/sofort/sofort.php, line 158
replace this line
vmInfo(JText::_('VMPAYMENT_SOFORT_AMOUNT_INCORRECT').$totalInPaymentCurrency);

with this line
vmInfo(JText::sprintf('VMPAYMENT_SOFORT_AMOUNT_INCORRECT', $order['details']['BT']->order_total,  $totalInPaymentCurrency, $currency_code_3));

if the payment currency is 47, what is your shop currency ?

rmueller

Ok, thanks for your help, I have done this. But your line 158 is line 141 in "my" sofort.php (2.0.22c)
The informational message after the return-to-shop redirect is now:
"Amount incorrect: order total amount= , totalInPaymentCurrency= 0, totalInPaymentCurrency= 0, currency_code_3=EUR"

And there are again two rows inserted in "virtuemart_payment_plg_sofort" table, the first one containing the correct order values but empty sofort response fields, the second one other way round, meaning empty order fields (payment_order_total=0, currencies=0 a.s.o.) but the sofort response fields filled with the correct values.

Shop currency is "EUR".

alatak

Hello

Can you please PM me a link to your website, as well as admin credentials.

rmueller

alatak

rmueller

Ok, then once again.... first time I tried via the E-Mail icon under your profile picture, this time I used PM functionality.

Thanks,
Robert

alatak

alatak

Hello rmueller
Yes ,i have checked your website. The problem was already solved in the E version.