News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

setting product price in vm2

Started by myplace2100, September 06, 2013, 14:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myplace2100

I attached a image of product pricing i set in vm2 product information tab of the product i added, please see attachment image with this post.

I am not living in US.My goal is buyer pays me $40 (i selected 'united states dollar' as currency in  shop->vandor->currency section) from any country, i don't know well how their payment process goes by credit card and paypal and if any kind of conversion happens, at last i want that whatever ways they pay i get 40 USD amount for my product sell.

So the settings i applied as you see from the attachment image i attached in this post, is there anything wrong or anything i have to consider ? tax things?  please let me know in details asap

Thanks in advance

[attachment cleanup by admin]
joomla & wordpress extension developer

jenkinhill

I would have no problems with that setting & currency, as will most savvy shoppers. When they pay their currency will be converted into USD at the prevailing Paypal or whatever conversion rate and they may be charged a bit extra for the conversion. You still get $40. There will be no tax issues that I know of.

If youwant people to see the rate in there own currency then this may be a possibility: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118530.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

myplace2100

k thanks i go with what i have in setting, if that does not cause problems
joomla & wordpress extension developer