News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Multiple Issues in VM 3.Emails Not Being Sent, Inventory Issue, Coupon Code, etc

Started by rojones31, June 16, 2015, 00:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rojones31

Hello,

I have a few issues I'm trying to solve. 

1st Issue:
I almost lost a client, because I didn't know that I received an order, because I was not notified by VM 3.  My client didn't receive an email nor did the store, but the paypal system sent an email confirming the order.  I have set the different parameters, but still it's a no go.  After the order was placed I logged into the backend of VM and the order was showing pending, so I changed the status from pending to confirmed and notified the customer and still no email was sent out.  How can I fix this issue to send out the order emails?   

2nd Issue
After my client  ordered the product I checked the product inventory to see if the system correctly deducted the product from the inventory and nothing was changed.  It stayed the same after the order was purchased.  How do I fix this issue with the inventory to properly monitor the correct amount of products in the system?

3rd Issue
Another issue i'm having is that, I created a coupon code for my clients to use, however once the customer inputs the code into the cart during checkout the code works, because the amount of the code value is not be displayed in the cart during checkout, so the client can not see how much the code was applied.  How can I fix this issue to display the coupon code amount in the cart correctly?  Also, the coupon amount also does not appear in the invoice as well.

4th Issue
Also, I'm receiving an error after I try and delete an order.  How can can I stop the error?

5th Issue
"VMERROR: VMPDF: FOR THE PDF, YOU MUST INSTALL THE TCPDF LIBRARY" I never seen this in earlier version. Question:  Is it neccessary to install the pdf invoicing for VM3? If not, how can I stop the error?  If so, what will this affect in my VM3 store? 

live url: www.poshion.com

Please help, because I couldn't find any solutions throughout the forums for these topics, so I decided to list them all here.  Your help will be greatly appreciated.

RJ >:(

jenkinhill

Please, never ask more than one question at a time. Asking more than one makes it less likely that you will get answers.

But first:   http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=79799.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

rojones31