News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Error Message after update

Started by CASEYG, June 11, 2013, 18:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASEYG

Hi! After I updated to the latest VM release I got this huge error over my products:

vmError: getNeighborProducts Unknown column 'product_price' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT `l`.`virtuemart_product_id`, `l`.`product_name` FROM `jos_virtuemart_products` as `p` JOIN `jos_virtuemart_products_en_gb` as `l` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) JOIN `jos_virtuemart_product_categories` as `pc` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `jos_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` as `psgr` on (`psgr`.`virtuemart_product_id`=`l`.`virtuemart_product_id`) WHERE `virtuemart_category_id` = 37 and `slug` < "the-children-s-place-pink-ruched-leggings" AND ( psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "2" OR psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL ) AND p.`published`= 1 ORDER BY product_price DESC LIMIT 0,1
vmError: getNeighborProducts Unknown column 'product_price' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT `l`.`virtuemart_product_id`, `l`.`product_name` FROM `jos_virtuemart_products` as `p` JOIN `jos_virtuemart_products_en_gb` as `l` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) JOIN `jos_virtuemart_product_categories` as `pc` using (`virtuemart_product_id`) LEFT JOIN `jos_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups` as `psgr` on (`psgr`.`virtuemart_product_id`=`l`.`virtuemart_product_id`) WHERE `virtuemart_category_id` = 37 and `slug` > "the-children-s-place-pink-ruched-leggings" AND ( psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id`= "2" OR psgr.`virtuemart_shoppergroup_id` IS NULL ) AND p.`published`= 1 ORDER BY product_price ASC LIMIT 0,1

I ignored it for a while because it seemed like it was only on my admin login. but now I cannot add any products to my shopping cart.
I am  new to this and I have been trying to figure out the answer from other posts, but I really need my solution dumbed down to beginner level.
Please advise. 

CASEYG

I also have the latest joomla release. thanks!

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

CASEYG

Awesome. That php file got rid of the error message. Now about the shopping cart...I still cannot get an item to add to the cart. Any more ideas?

jenkinhill

That is a different issue, probably a JavaScript problem. Ask in http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=117.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum