VM Shipping - UPS by iStraxx

Started by dapanda, April 24, 2012, 19:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dapanda

Joomla! 1.5.26 Stable [ senu takaa ama busani ] 27-March-2012
VirtueMart   VirtueMart 2.0.3
UPS Addon Developed by   iStraxx
Version   UPS Version 1.0.b

I bought and downloaded both. Installing 1.03 version and still 1.0.b is installed. I dont care about versions, but every item I got in store, has to be shipped separately and for some reason if customer has two items, shipment is calculated as all of the items together. Please help. Thanks

Studio 42

Hi,
The UPS api calculate total weight for all items.
It's not standard to calculate each item separately, we try to add a solution, but it's a work to do.

jeffdub

Quote from: Electrocity on April 25, 2012, 17:34:42 PM
Hi,
It's not standard to calculate each item separately, we try to add a solution, but it's a work to do.

How can i get access to 1.03? Purchased today and only have access to 1.02 and 1.0.b

dapanda

Quote from: Electrocity on April 25, 2012, 17:34:42 PM
Hi,

When u think the solution is possible. I sell product that comes on big boxes. 25lb each. When i ship out, all of them have individual stickers. i need to be calculated separately. I purchased UPS plugin, but i cannot even use it. worthless for me...

dapanda

any solution to this problem???? im trying to get back to virtuemart but this is my only problem!!! HOW TO CALCULATE SHIPPING ON ITEMS SEPARATELY??

samlf3rd

Can we get a link so we can see for ourselves?

alatak

Hello

QuoteHOW TO CALCULATE SHIPPING ON ITEMS SEPARATELY??
the latest version of the UPS plugin plgvm_istraxx_ups_vm2.0.6_2.03 includes this.

Please have a look at the tutorial
http://extensions.virtuemart.net/all-tutorials/8-shipment/5-ups-shipment-plugin
QuoteSelect the Shipment strategy
Based on weigth: the number of packages needed is calculated dividing the total weight of the products with the maximum package weight allowed.
Based on volume: the number of packages needed is calulated by dividing the total volume of all products with the maximum package volume defined in the parameter Boxes dimension
Each product sent as one package: each products is put into one package