News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problem updating/migrating virtuemart

Started by jey09, February 21, 2013, 09:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jey09

Hi!

I've a problem with virtuemart on Joomla 2.5:
I've installed the new version of virtuemart (from 1.0.12 to 2.0.10) and it runs all but without the items images, neither the oldt dir.
I tried doing a copy of "shop_image" and copy it into images/stories/virtuemart/products but it doesn't work, and I have like 1000 products.

How can I retrieve the images for each product in the new version?

Thanks!

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jey09

Hello I get a new problem, when I enter to virtuemart 2-0 to Categories in front-end I get all the subcategories with bad positions in the page, in top left ant there are unable to read or click, (this only happens on Iexplorer) and I'm unable to get frow where the problem came.

If anyone could help me I would be very grateful.
Thanks

Sorry for my bad english

jenkinhill

That will be a problem with your template, not related to the migration. Ask in http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=130.0 with full version details and site url.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum