News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Istraxx Quantity Plugin: Multiple Products

Started by sniklewerks, June 25, 2012, 16:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sniklewerks

I have been able to apply a % discount to a category and when I add lets say 10 items to my cart it applies the discount.

What I am looking to do is if you add 5 of one product and 5 of another in the same category it will apply the discount to both items.

Example:
Blue Baby Shoes $2.00 ea.
Pink Baby Shoes $2.00 ea.
----------------------------------
>10 Blue Baby Shoes 10% off ($1.80)
>10 Pink Baby Shoes 10% off ($1.80)
----------------------------------
5 Blue Baby Shoes in cart
5 Pink Baby Shoes in cart

10% off for all items in cart.

Does that make sense?

If so could someone please shed some light on how I might do this using the Istraxx Quantity Plugin

Thanks

: )

jthrongard

I am in the same boat.  I'm confused because you can set the calculation to Price Modifier Before Tax Per Bill and you'd think that the rules would still apply.  So you'd set a modus of %12 and for every 12 products they discount would be applied across the whole bill but it only applies the discount once.  Any help is appreciated.
Small Business Joomla! Website Design - Simple CMS Design
http://www.simplecmsdesign.com

bdedischew

Did anyone get an answer to this.   I am in need of this functionality!

Joomla 2.x and Virtuemart 2.x

wknuvers

Hi Sniklewerks,

did you ever find a solution for this? I have exactly the same issue over here on my webshop (Joomla 2.5, VM 2.6.6. and iStraxx quantity related pricing)...
(w.knuvers@vialle.nl)

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum