News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

changing buttons

Started by arpitofree, December 29, 2012, 22:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arpitofree

Hi,
as you see below I`m using a transparent template and the default template which comes with the VM 2.0.16 and I have changed already fonts in the vmsite-ltr. But to change the buttons I cant find. any help?  :-\
and also but not so important: how to get rid of the "Sort by" and "Result" area?

Mod edit:  impatient bump message removed.  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=114.0

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

arpitofree

thanks very much Jenkinhill,

I went some steps foreward. Changed the font color inside the white box. But because VM uses the Joomla template, the font color changes outside VM as well. many many hours of try and error. but to change the white of the product-details box... no chance for me!

jenkinhill

In such a case I add my own classes into the related areas of the VM template files, use template overrides and add styling for the new classes into the Joomla template css
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

arpitofree

Quote from: jenkinhill on January 01, 2013, 22:03:46 PM
In such a case I add my own classes into the related areas of the VM template files, use template overrides and add styling for the new classes into the Joomla template css
thats the solution! Just just have to go deeper in to howtodothis. thanks

arpitofree

Quote from: arpitofree on January 01, 2013, 21:54:09 PM
thanks very much Jenkinhill,

... but to change the white of the product-details box... no chance for me!
I even changed that  8)