News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problem to change all my images.

Started by gabriellg, October 09, 2012, 11:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gabriellg

Hi!

I am using virtuemart to my virtual shop and I have a little problem. I have all my images of my products in jpg format and I'd like to change to .png format. I'd like to make a process to change all image at once. How can I do this?

Other question. I'd like to know how virtueMart has implemented  and what it is her structure. Is there documentation about the virtueMart architecture?

Thank you!

bytelord

Hello,

For your first one you could use some query's using phpmyamdin to change all product images from .jpg to .png. Now you could use a program to convert all your files inside images/stories/virtuemart/products from jpg to png.

As for your second question VM2 is designed based on MVC. You could find some useful information here: http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/wiki under developer resources.

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

gabriellg

Hi!

Thank you for your quick answer and for your information. But I have a last question. You said:

"For your first one you could use some query's using phpmyamdin to change all product images from .jpg to .png. Now you could use a program to convert all your files inside images/stories/virtuemart/products from jpg to png."

But I need what the table is where is the product image. I have seen that it exists a kind of product tables (virtuemart_product, virtuemart_categories) but I don't find where is the product image.

Can you say me what it is the table? Thank you very much.

bytelord

Hi,

of course, the table is xxx_virtuemart_medias, there are saved all media files. be careful because you will need to change also the mimetype of the files. First backup and then try.
Alternative you could use CSVI ...

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!