News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VM2 shipping issue

Started by mpulse, July 07, 2012, 15:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpulse

Hey guys ok so my problem is I receive this from the shipping module..

This is in the front end. after saving shipping info

in blue

Info: User data stored
        Info: Vendor data stored
        Info: weigth_countries _weightCond orderWeight:0 method->weight_start:0 method->weight_stop:5000000 result:1
        Info: weigth_countries _nbproductsCond nbproducts:1 method->nbproducts_start:1 method->nbproducts_stop:500 result:1
        weigth_countries _orderamountCond cart_amount:39.99 method->orderamount_start:1 method->orderamount_stop:50 result:
        weigth_countries _zipCond zip:89146
        Info: weigth_countries _weightCond orderWeight:0 method->weight_start:0 method->weight_stop:5000000 result:1
        Info: weigth_countries _nbproductsCond nbproducts:1 method->nbproducts_start:1 method->nbproducts_stop:500 result:1
        weigth_countries _orderamountCond cart_amount:39.99 method->orderamount_start:1 method->orderamount_stop:50 result:

and in red

vmError: TableVendors The given Vendor name already exists.
        vmError: VmTableData Sef Alias in record is missing ! Can't save the record with no Sef Alias.
        vmError: store vendor

What Im trying to do is to set up a price per dollar amount. Like the old VM1 
ie:   
$1 - $20  $5s/h
$21-$50  $10 s/h
etc

Now I do know its kinda a 3 in 1 plugin thing now. But for the life of me I cant figure out how to set this up correctly..

Let me know if you need the link....

thanks

mpulse

alatak

Hello,

Can you give a link to your web site. I will try to see what is going on.

mpulse

Parsimonious

I'm getting the same blue results. It's not live at the moment so I can't post a link.