News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

ALLOW ACCESS USER ONLY ON PRODUCTS & ORDERS SHOPPERS

Started by TAIWAR, June 11, 2012, 21:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAIWAR

Hello,

I want to know how to configurate access user VM to access only on products & orders + shoppers  and statistique in the backend please ?

TAIWAR

Hello,

Thank you, but I don't understand all... I already activate multivendor and create a new user but in the permission which one I have to choose ? I try to select all (admin, shopper, demo, storeadmin) but I can always go the the paiement, configuration of the shop I just want to access products and orders shoppers... And then I want also know where you can modify the permissions admin, shopper,demo,storeadmin ?

John2400

Really the answer is that you cannot limit things like you want.

In VM1 you could block access - in VM 2 the store owner can change a lot and you cannot limit them as much as you like.

TAIWAR

Thank you ! So you advise me to use VM 1.1.x in place VM 2 ?...

John2400

No - VM 2 is just different and a lot better.

the access usage is not really a problem ? You can block them from major configuration changes but the rest does it really matter.

VM2 is a lot better than vm1.

I have clients use the site like 1000s of others - the access issue was greatly discussed at the beginning stages of VM2 but I have not seem major issues with
it.

Use VM2