News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Vmart and mobile

Started by Fintan, April 01, 2012, 13:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fintan

Not sure if this is right place for this.

My template supports mobile phones/tablets as well.

When testing on a tablet I can navigate to the vmart and product details page.
When clicking on the "add to cart" nothing happens.

I do have a cart published to the module position: mobile top 1

Fintan

jenkinhill

Maybe you can give the url, as well as which tablet and which browser. My test site with Joomla 2.5.4/VirtueMart 2.0.3J works OK on my Asus Eepad TF101 running Android 4 and using the stock browser.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Fintan

Thank you for answering.
the URL is:
http://www.latina-bodyfashion.ch/Test/

There are still a few issues with menu assignment for multi-language, but I think that is template related.

To see the shop you will have to log in:
user:demo2
pass:demo22012

You may also see the menu dropdown disappear when in product view mode. That too is template related. still testing ;)

Thanks for your help :)

jenkinhill

Yes, something is wrong with the mobile template. On my Eepad I can hit the add to cart on the mobile version and apparently nothing happens, the page seems to freeze. If I then immediately switch to the full version I can see that the product has actually been added to the cart. Add to cart works just fine using the full version on the Eepad, so the only difference is your template.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Fintan

I thought as much. It is a shape 5 template and I must say I am not very happy with it at the moment.
Their forum tells me it is a vmart issue.
Can i quote you?

I will try the shape 5 drop down cart module, maybe the mobile template version likes this better.

Could have a look in a while? Thank you for your efforts.

Fintan

I think I've got it sorted. Activated "automatic language switch" in language filter plg.

And the shape 5 template seems to like the s5 dropdown cart better. Don' know why, will put this to the shape 5 forum.

any testing on your side would be much appreciated.

Happy easter with thanks :)