News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Customizing store look (Products and Category)

Started by TekniskM, April 04, 2012, 22:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TekniskM

Hi everyone!

I am quite new to Virtuemart and Joomla and have tried as far as i can to google everything, but I'm starting to meet the wall and hope to clarify some steps that i think is difficult.

Is there a "masterlist" of commands anywhere that we can use to find commands that works in the different CSS and PHP files?
This very well could be a question i have because I lack some basic CSS and PHP skills.

My challenge now is to get frames around products in category view.
And if possible lock height and width to a certain percentage of the space available.

I also would like to define 2 different colors to frames background so they stick out from eachother.
Product 1 (Grey) - Product 2 (White) - Product 3 (Grey)
Product 4 (White) - Product 5 (Grey) - Product 6 (White)

I have been thinking of purchasing a finished template, but for the last couple of months my PayPal account have been frozen and I do not seem to be able to get it opened again, so that makes it difficult to purchase the template.
I would therefore try getting up the webshop as soon as possible even if I'm missing a good template.
(PS: After reading very much on google about the PayPal lockdown i would not reccomend people to use it as a payment option as there is high risk of getting their money locked for several months)