News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Missing info in registration email

Started by sandomatyas, December 22, 2022, 12:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandomatyas

I installed a fresh 4.2.6 instance, enabled the registration, tested it and received a mail (I removed the domain):
Account Details for testuser at vm4testsite

Hello testuser,

Thank you for registering at vm4testsite. Your account is created and must be verified before you can use it.

To verify the account select the following link or copy-paste it in your browser:
....index.php/component/users/?task=registration.activate&token=698485a61707c77df3d9b795d0067730&Itemid=101

After verification an administrator will be notified to activate your account. You'll receive a confirmation when it's done.

Once that account has been activated you may login to ... using the following username and the password you entered during registration:

Username: testuser

But when I install VM4 (4.0.12 exactly) and the VM Framework Loader during Plugin Updates plugin is enabled, and I register using VM's user edit form, I recive this mail:

Account Details for {NAME} at {SITENAME}

Hello {NAME},

Thank you for registering at {SITENAME}. Your account is created and must be verified before you can use it.

To verify the account select the following link or copy-paste it in your browser:
{ACTIVATE}

After verification an administrator will be notified to activate your account. You'll receive a confirmation when it's done.

Once that account has been activated you may login to {SITEURL} using the following username and the password you entered during registration:

Username: {USERNAME}

Any guess why it doesn't replace the placeholders?

jenkinhill

Have you tried changing the language settings on the VM Framework Loader during Plugin Updates third tab?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

rdcustom

tried but no luck.
anyone experiencing this issue=?

Vsevlod

I have the same problem and can't solve it.
Joomla! 4.2.6 and Virtuemart 4.0.10 10767, PHP 7.4.33.

Achille616

I tried. Plugin VM Framework Loader Plugin Updates, on the third tab, redirect joomla to virtuemart registration, put to NO and save

Vsevlod

This does not solve one important point. Phone, address, and other information is not stored by VM users and is not displayed in invoices.