News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

prices do not appear correctly

Started by tobitobi64, April 24, 2014, 14:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tobitobi64

Hello everyone, I tried searching the forum but could not find what I needed.

I have a problem with the display of products, I set a value to products and configured the rules of calculation of VAT, and so far so good ...

when a product the public on the "Showcase" I displays the total price of VAT (which is correct), but if I enter into the detail of the product I shows all possible prices except the Final Price!

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

Looks like the commercial template overrides you are using do not have the correct code in showprices.php to show the final selling price, COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

tobitobi64

Quote from: jenkinhill on April 24, 2014, 23:37:12 PM
Looks like the commercial template overrides you are using do not have the correct code in showprices.php to show the final selling price, COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE.

I tried to see if there was any error in the code but everything is correct by comparing it to the original file:
This line generates the display of the price?:

echo $ this-> currency-> createPriceDiv ('salesPrice', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE', $ product-> prices);

jenkinhill

To rule out problems with your template & overrides try switching to Beez template and see if the price displayes there.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

tobitobi64

Quote from: jenkinhill on April 30, 2014, 16:43:41 PM
To rule out problems with your template & overrides try switching to Beez template and see if the price displayes there.

Unfortunately, in my joomla template that is no longer integrated beez5, however I used the original file so there may be problems

tobitobi64

Quote from: tobitobi64 on April 30, 2014, 17:46:40 PM
Quote from: jenkinhill on April 30, 2014, 16:43:41 PM

Unfortunately, in my joomla template that is no longer integrated beez5, however I used the original file so there may be problems

I do not know how I can fix this situation:
I updated virtuemart, there is no custom code, it should work

But I realized that if I edit the file in views / Productdetails / default_showprices.php and I try to add a class for example "Test" then becomes the "<div class =" product-price "id =" productPrice "to" <div class = "product-price test" id = "productPrice"

if I clean the browser cache and riaggiorno do not see the change "test".
so I'm thinking it might be who do not take this as a source default_showprices.php?