News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Problems with reload pcs

Started by brpa, April 01, 2014, 14:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brpa

Hi

I have a problem with my shop if I want to correct pcs of a product in the basket and hit the Update icon, then pcs is not rigth until I press ctrl F5, is there some that can help

the website is www.haveparkskov.dk

jenkinhill

They updated OK for me, although a bit slow. There are some layout issues with the template on the product details page with the add to cart button being displaced.

There is a possibility for JavaScript conflicts as you are loading two different versions of jQuery:
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
  <script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.4/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

You need the second one for Virtuemart, so try preventing the first 1.8.2 version from loading and see if it makes a difference anywhere.
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=119638.0

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

brpa

thank you for your help, can you tell me how to disable the on i dont need

jenkinhill

Find out what is loading it. Maybe the template, image zoom, live chat, template moo menu - there may be an option to disable jQuery in those modules/plugins.

It is not installed by VirtueMart.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum