Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

error to change product in frontend

Started by pixelita, September 22, 2013, 20:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixelita

Hello,
I write to the forum for help. I have installed VM 2.0.22a with Joomla 2.5

I would like to create a user that in addition to me (administrator of the site) is able to manage the store. He should change products, category, create user, manage orders... only in virtuenart. Nothing more

I created a group user and user like group "administrator", but no "super-administrator" permission. At this point the user is properly configured VM as storeadmin. the user access the back end correctly, but he doesn't access to virtuemart. Please, where i can assign permission to virtuemart to backend?

In addition,it also cant see the "edtishop" link (Pencil icon) in all product from frontend but save button don't work.

Please, can help me with steps to configure? 

I apologize for my English
Thanks for all

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

pixelita

Thank you for your recommendation

I've uploaded my version virtuemart.
Now I can configure ACL but I have two problems:
1 -. I've created a user. I set him the permissions to access the backend of all options in virtuemart less "orders and shopper" option. How I can do? You have the option in "Options" on the right?
2 -. I can also see the link "edtishop" (pencil icon) in all interface products, but the save button does not work.

Please can anyone help?
Thanks