News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Tax & Calculation Rule ¿BUG?

Started by juancob, May 19, 2013, 12:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juancob

I created a calculation rule, Tax per Bill, that should subtract 15% , but instead adds the 15%, i don't know what's going on. Pleas help.

My VM version 2.0.20b

jenkinhill

Tax per bill is always added - you cannot deduct tax like that. You are modifying the final bill, so the Type of Arithmetic Operation  should be Price modifier after tax per bill  or   Price modifier before tax per bill  - these can be added or subtracted.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ozsnowman

I have a similar problem,

I am wanting to add 5% ( damage waiver) to the final bill based on certain product categories,  so if the cart contains product of type A  then 5% will be added based on the value of that product

When I sent the calculation rule to Price modifier after tax per bill and for it to +%   it does not add the 5%   it deducts it from the total.

Does not make any difference if I set it to -%  or +%   it is still being deducted from the total,   Need it to Add to the bill

Any help would be appreciated

[attachment cleanup by admin]

cas

I have the same problem.  I setup "Price modifier after tax per bill" and use +%, but in the cart the amount is going into the Discount column and then being subtracted from the total.  It should not go into the Discount column when using +%.   It should just go into the Total column and be added to the total amount.   

FYI, I also tried "Price modifier before tax per bill" and use +%, but it still goes into the Discount column and gets subtracted from the total.

cas