News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Template issues Help Needed~

Started by Tsukimono Onna, May 21, 2013, 03:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsukimono Onna

Hi...
am using Joomla! 2.5

1 - when I install and set a template as defult, how can I be able to change the Articles title from left to right positions?
and how can I change the Word "Read More" -that I added at the article in the home page- to something else from my pick.

2 - I got a request in adding a Button in the site that the visitors will be able by it to change the Layout -site theme- color...
how can I do that?

pls reply to me considering am just someone in a beginner.

Thank You So much.

Griffins

you should use firebug, it will help you
Regards

jenkinhill

These are Joomla questions so should be asked in the Joomla template forum,  http://forum.joomla.org/viewforum.php?f=619
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Tsukimono Onna

@Griffins
Thx for the tip, but what is firebug?

@jenkinhill
am sry, I will do that...

samlf3rd

Quote from: Tsukimono Onna on May 21, 2013, 12:13:29 PM
@Griffins
Thx for the tip, but what is firebug?

@jenkinhill
am sry, I will do that...

Firebug is an extension of FireFox. You can also use Google Chrome, right click on an object and select "Inspect Element". You may have to enable developer tools in Chrome by going to settings and enabling it at the bottom of the page first.
This way in the inspect window you can change the CSS live so you can see results in real time and then copy/paste your code into your site's template.