News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

*Solved* Category view being cut off?

Started by eminaymuzik, March 17, 2013, 15:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eminaymuzik

Hi there,

I am using J2.5 and VM 2.0.  For some reason right after VM installation, the products in the category view are being cut off.  it seems as if the template is set to a certain height, any idea how and where to fix this issue?  It basically cuts off the first line of product in the middle of the image, then my footer is right under that.

Much appreciated

eminaymuzik

I want to explain another example, I changed the Store link template style to a different style... I chose the generic beez2 template. When I do that, the products align perfectly with no issues? Is this a template issue? and where can I edit this issue in the template?

thank you

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

eminaymuzik

Apologies.

VM 2.0.18a
J2.5.7
PHP 5.3.3

Thank you

jenkinhill

And the url? This is a display issue, probably with your Joomla template, but unless anyone sees it then nobody can say for sure. The fix most likely though is to either use a different Joomla template or modify the one you have.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

eminaymuzik

Solved.  I found the issue in my Joomla template, the styles.css was overriding the product height and width. I simply removed that line and it worked.

Thank you sir