News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Shipment rate is not right on order!

Started by jelly, June 07, 2012, 14:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jelly

I have a weird problem on two of my websites: the shipment rate is not right on the order.
VM 2.0.6. &  Joomla! 2.5.4. There can not be any interference of another components, since I have nothing else installed.

My shipmentrate is 8.51 euro inclusive VAT.

At one site I tried the following to reach this shipment rate:
At shipment rate I filled in 7.15 and for VAT I choose my VAT rule 19%, then VM gives as shipment rate 8.33 on the order instead of the desired 8.51 euro. How does VM end up with 1.33 VAT and shipmentrate 8.33 euro???????? So this does not work properly here, but why???

At another site I tried the following to reach this shipment rate:
At shipment rate I filled in 8.51 euro and choose for the calculation rules for NO rule application. Then VM creates on the order/invoice a rate of 8.00 euro!!!! Why?????

I really do not understand what is going on! Do I have to fill in other data? What? Everything seems to be in order, I thought....  :'(

For the calculation rule I have: VAT per product, calculation rule +%, value 19.00.

Luckily the VAT on the products are shown for the right amount on the invoice/order, but they are not righty applied on the shipment rate!  :-[

alatak

Hi,

I have checked installing the version 2.0.6.
And all the tax and shipment amount in the cart, in the email, in the invoice, and in the administration are correct.

If i enter your values, i do have 8,51 euros for the shipment total value, and a VAT of 1,36 euros which is also correct.
If i do not apply tax on the shipment, then the amount is still correct.

If i check your amounts, it looks like your VAT is correctly set, but the shipment rate looks like it is 7.00 euros. Can it be the reason?

jelly

Hi Alatak,

Thank you for your reply.

I still haven't found an answer to this weird problem...

On the configuration tab of Shipping, I have as shipmentrate filled in 7,15 and TAX rule 19%...
On the other sites I have in the configuration tab of Shipping, I have as shipmentrate filled in 8.51 and NO TAX rule applied...