False language in popup with SEF in J! 3.4.0 and VM 3.0.6

Started by RobertG, March 03, 2015, 09:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobertG

I had no problem on 3.3.6, only on 3.4.x websites.

Studio 42

Hi,

As i explained(some post before) the link have to be set with the language, that Joomla know what to display or Joomla search for browser setting or default language.
Simply try to load a page with ajax having no language, if you look in the debug console, you see that Joomla redirect the page in most of case when you have a multilanguage site.

Now when you have router active, if you use a non SEF page( begining with index.php) then Joomla try to set the right page and use the default (french) page in your case.

I'm sorry if no one understand my explain, but the problem is here.
Now, what is the solution ?
using
jroute('index.php&option=com_virtuemart&lang='$currentlang);
as link for ajax and adding parameters in the javascript.
But this need modification in all javascript using ajax for Virtuemart.
Greets,
Patrick

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

compaid

I have VM 3.0.9 and Joomla 3.4.3 and have same problem with modal popup not changing to switched user selected language.

I found in VM3 config a setting in Checkout - Language javascript fix. Tick this box and it fixes the problem. The Popup now has the language according to what flag was selected and goes to correct cart language.

Worth a try.

Vlada vanek

i do not see any checkbox for this set-up, but i solve this problem easily with change virtuemart language variabel to joomla
Quoteecho '<a class="continue" href="' . $this->continue_link . '" >' . JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CONTINUE_SHOPPING') . '</a>';
echo '<a class="showcart floatright" href="' . $this->cart_link . '">' . JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_SHOW') . '</a>';
if($this->products){
   foreach($this->products as $product){
      echo '<h4>'.JText::sprintf('COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_PRODUCT_ADDED',$product->product_name,$product->quantity).'</h4>';
   }
}